Exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our new our team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning concept!
The Cosy Club's are a rapidly growing group of city centre restaurants and bars. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed & warm environment.
We are looking to recruit a Sous Chef to help support the New Opening at this amazing site. We are recruiting for bright, bubbly, energetic and passionate chefs who want to play a key part in a swiftly evolving company, whilst helping to make a truly beautiful business as great as it can be. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- A 48 hour week. (Yes, we know everyone says this, but we actually take it really seriously!)
- A comprehensive and industry leading training scheme with ongoing support and development.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers page.
- The chance to gain funded training and qualifications at college.
What we are looking for from our Sous Chef...
- A calm and organised Sous Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- Sous Chefs that can cook, taste and enjoy their food.
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic Sous Chef with a real desire to progress.
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Sous Chef.
- A knowledgeable Sous Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with our Head Chef to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.
If you want to be part of New Opening team then apply today